This week only, the Ross Pendergraft Library is hosting a database trial for Marketline Advantage.
This collection of business resources include:
- Databases enabling users to create customized tables and reports, including market share, forecasts, country statistics, and investment information.
- Current & in-depth country reports using PESTLE & PEST analysis
- 6,600 EXTENSIVE industry profiles which include market value, market volume, and market share.
- 100,000 company profiles, many with SWOT analysis and financial overviews
- More coverage of international economies and industries
- Over 450 case studies in business
- “Ask an Analyst” service—ask business analyst expert questions and get a response within 48 hours
One of the best features of this database is the ability to create customized reports on business statistical data. Below is a generated graph of nominal GDP for the United State, China, and Mexico between 2006-2016:If you aren’t sure what statistics you need, browse the country, industry, and company reports to quickly gather specific information you need:
For business students wanting to pour over in-depth statistics and economic ratios or just looking to gather quick facts, take advantage of the current trial and tell us your thoughts. Do you like it? Love it? Hate it? Confused by it? Let us know at email@example.com. Your feedback is vital to shape the kind of databases and collections the library acquires. If there’s something we don’t have and you think we should, let us know that, too. We want to be sure we are getting the right tools to ensure academic success of our students, faculty, and staff.
If you want to take Marketline Advantage for a spin, you should hurry! The trial ends on Friday, February 17th.